Founded in 1983, Health Resources Life Care Center provides a number of services and resources to meet the needs of clients.
ALL of which are FREE to anyone regardless of income.
- Educational One-on-One Classes (Earn While you Learn Program: Participants earn credits to purchase gift cards & baby items in our store)*
- And more…
- Ultrasound (1st Trimester) *
- Pregnancy Testing*
- Accurate Information on Pregnancy Options *
- Prenatal Vitamins *
- Fertility CARE *
- Continued Support (as desired)
- STD Testing (Chlamydia, Gonorrhea and Trichomoniasis)
- Healthy Relationships/Sexual Risk Avoidance Education
- Referrals to community services and resources
- PostAbortion Counseling and Support
- 24 Hour Option Line (1-800-395-HELP)
* These services are partially funded by a Positive Alternatives Grant from the Minnesota Department of Health